To set up your Hubdoc unique email address as a forwarding address in Gmail, perform the following steps:
1. In Gmail, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select 'Settings' from the drop down menu.
2. Navigate to the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab.
3. Click 'Add a Forwarding Address' at the top of the page and input the unique email address associated with your Hubdoc account.
4. A verification email will be sent to your Hubdoc account. It will appear as seen below.
5. To verify this email for forwarding, copy and paste the highlighted link into a new tab or window and follow the instructions from Gmail. Alternatively, you can input the code that is indicated by the rectangle in the appropriate location in Gmail under the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab.
6. Once this is complete you can set up automatic email forwarding in Gmail under the 'Filters and Blocked Addresses' in Settings. You can find more information on how to do this at "Implement Email Filter via Gmail".