Xero allows users to have different types of permissions, which correspond to different levels of access and administrative privileges. To establish a particular Xero user in Hubdoc for a vendor, follow these instructions:
To have a Xero user assigned published documents from Hubdoc.
1. Log into Hubdoc and select 'Accounts'.
2. Click the name of the vendor you are updating.
3. Click "Configure rules for Xero" to open the dropdown menu as seen below.
3. Select the Xero account user to publish as from the dropdown field.
4. Click 'Save' to set the settings.
Depending on Xero account permissions, a document pushed over as an expense might only be visible to Xero users with higher permission levels in the organization.