Occasionally you will want to change the location of where files end up in Hubdoc when they are fetched. For example, multiple staff members have cell phone accounts with the same vendor and it is easier to differentiate accounts by name rather than account number. To change the location a document is fetched to, we must first create the new folder:
1. Wait for the initial fetch to complete.
2. Create a new folder by clicking the down arrow to the right of the vendor folder and select 'Add New Folder' from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter a name for this new folder.
4. Drag and drop all historically fetched documents that you want in the new folder. (You can select multiple documents by holding the control button as you click the relevant documents.)
Once all historical documents are in the correct folder, you can now update the account settings to ensure all future documents also go into this folder.
1. Click 'Accounts' in the top right corner of the Hubdoc dashboard.
2. Scroll down within the 'Manage Accounts' tab to the vendor you want to edit the document location of.
3. Click the down arrow next to the relevant account name or number. This will popup a yellow menu box.
4. Click 'Edit Location' and select the new document folder location.
5. Scroll down and click 'Save' at the bottom of the yellow drop down menu.
All future documents from that account will populate the new folder created.