1. Login to your Hubdoc account
2. Select the 'Accounts' link in the top right corner
3. Select the 'Destinations' tab
4. Enter your SmartVault account credentials and click the 'Connect' button beside the SmartVault logo.
5. You will be redirected to SmartVault and prompted to allow Hubdoc access to SmartVault. Click 'Allow'.
6. You can now choose which organization Hubdoc will connect to. Select the appropriate organization from the drop down list and click 'Authorize'.
You have now successfully connected your Hubdoc account to SmartVault!
You can publish previously synced documents in Hubdoc, to SmartVault, by clicking the dropdown arrow next to a folder, and clicking "Push to SmartVault".