If you want to begin paying for a Hubdoc account that already exists, you can do so by following these steps:
*Please note, if the existing Hubdoc account is already being paid for by that individual user, that user will need to downgrade their individual account before you, as the accountant or bookkeeper, will be able to begin paying for this account.
1. Login to your personal Hubdoc account.
2. Click on the 'Accounts' link in the top right of the screen.
3. Navigate to the 'Billing Information' tab.
4. At the bottom of that page is a section that says 'Add Client Account' (see attached screen shot). Enter your client's email address and click the 'Add a Client Account' button.
5. You will be asked to enter your credit card information to pay for the client account.*
6. Your client will have to log into their Hubdoc account and accept the payment prompt for this account.
7. Once your client has granted access for you to pay for their account, you will have access to their Hubdoc account from the Partner Portal screen.
This account will now appear on your Partner Portal page. You are now paying for this client's Hubdoc account!
*Discover Card is not accepted by Hubdoc’s third party Payment Processor and therefore is not an accepted payment method for Hubdoc. We’re sorry for this inconvenience.