Follow these instructions to rename a document.
- In the column on the left of your Hubdoc screen with all of your folders, click on the folder that holds the document that you wish to rename.
- The 'Docs' column should now populate with the documents that are inside that folder. Click on the document that you wish to rename. The document will now open up in the space on the right.
- Above the document, a light blue bar will display 'FILE NAME' and then the existing name of your document.
- Click on the existing file name and rename your document.
- Hit the Return key. Please note the Tab key doesn't work. Make sure to hit return.
Presto. You have renamed the document.