One can designate accounts as "Auto Pay" at a sub-account as well as account level within Hubdoc. For instance, within the same AT&T login, you can designate one AT&T account as on "Auto Pay" while another account on the same bill is not on Auto Pay.
To manage the Auto Pay designations for your accounts or sub-accounts, follow these steps:
1. Login to Hubdoc
2. Click on the 'Accounts' link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the Account you wish to manage
4. Click on the link for the account you wish to manage. See the arrow on the screenshot below for the link you need to click. A yellow control panel should appear that let's you manage Email Notifications, Document Delivery Location, Autopay and Destinations (See the screenshot below).
5. Select the checkbox for accounts you wish to designate as on "Auto Pay".
6. Hit the Save button at the bottom of the yellow control panel. Note that this will apply the 'Auto Pay' banner to bills that have previously been pulled into Hubdoc, as well as those pulled in the future.
Presto! You have configured your accounts as 'Auto Pay'. Repeat this process for any other accounts you'd like to designate as 'Auto Pay'. The 'Auto Pay' feature does not affect downstream integrations.