Once you have connected your Hubdoc account to your QBO account, it is time to configure your Hubdoc connections to push new bills to QBO.
1. Login to Hubdoc.
2. Click 'Accounts' in the top right corner of your dashboard.
3. Navigate to 'Manage Accounts'.
4. Scroll down to the account which you want to push to QBO.
5. Click on the link to the individual account. In the example below, Amazon Web Services, account XXXX6992.
6. Click on the 'Configure rules for QBO' check box, opening up a drop down menu as seen below.
6. Select 'Bill', 'Expense' or "Vendor Credit".
7. Select the appropriate information for each option. Remember: starred items are required.
8. Select 'Save' at the bottom of the yellow drop down menu.
Next Step: Configure Autosync With QBO