Email notifications can be managed at an account level within Hubdoc. For instance, you can have email notifications turned on for your Bank of America account but turned off for your Verizon account. To manage your email notifications for a particular account, follow these steps:
1. Login to Hubdoc.
2. Click on the 'Accounts' link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the account you wish to manage.
4. Click on the link for the account you wish to manage (see the screenshot below for the link you need to click). A yellow control panel should appear that let's you manage Email Notifications, Document Delivery Location, Autopay and Destinations.
5. Hubdoc lets you manage two email alerts: a notification that a new document has been retrieved and for bills, a notification 5 days before the bill is due. Select each checkbox if you wish to receive those types of notifications. Uncheck it if you wish to turn off email notifications.
6. Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the yellow control panel.
Presto! You have configured your email alerts for that account. Repeat this process for any accounts that you have connected to your Hubdoc account to manage your email notifications.