You can remove a user's access to a client's Hubdoc account in two places: from the 'Manage Users' page on the Partner Portal and from the 'Profile' page inside a client's Hubdoc account.
From the 'Manage Users' page on the Partner Portal
1. Log in to Huboc.
2. On the Partner Portal, click on the 'Manage Users' button.
3. Select the name of the user whose access you wish to revoke.
4. Click the 'Revoke Access' button next to the name of each client you want to remove the user's access to.
From the Profile page in Client Account
1. Log in to Hubdoc.
2. Select a client's name to view their Hubdoc account.
3. Click on the 'Accounts' button in the top right.
3. Navigate to the 'Profile' tab.
4. At the bottom of the page, there is a list of 'Current Collaborators' who have access to that Hubdoc account. Click the 'Remove' button next to the user's email address. This user will no longer have access to this client's Hubdoc account.