This article is intended for Accountants and Bookkeepers permitting staff to have access to their clients. If you are a small-to-medium sized business, please refer to the unique email address article.
Often, you will want to provide your employees or staff members (users) access to your clients' Hubdoc accounts. For more information (and a video) about creating a user account, click here.
1. Login in to your Hubdoc account
2. Select the 'Manage Users' button on the Partner Portal
3. Click on the name of a user
4. In the drop-down menu, select the name of your client(s)
5. Click on the 'Add Access' button
The user will now have access to that client's Hubdoc account