This article is intended for Accountants and Bookkeepers permitting staff to have access to their clients. If you are a small-to-medium sized business, please refer to the Unique Email Address or Invite a Collaborator articles.
Often, you will want to provide your employees or staff members (users) access to your clients' Hubdoc accounts. Learn how to create a user account.
1. Login to your Hubdoc account.
2. Select the 'Manage Users' button on the Partner Portal.
3. Click on the name of a user.
4. In the drop-down menu, select the name of your client you want to grant the user access to.
5. Click on the 'Add Access' button.
The user will now have access to that client's Hubdoc account. If you would like to update their access in the future, refer to this article to learn how to revoke access to a client's account.