If you are an Accountant/Bookkeeper that has multiple clients in Hubdoc and you use Sharefile, you may want to organize all of these client accounts within your one Sharefile account. To do this:
- In Hubdoc, connect each of your client accounts to your Sharefile account.
- In Sharefile, create a specific folder for each of the clients that you have connected to your Sharefile account.
- Change the Sharefile destination in Hubdoc for each client with their respective folder in Sharefile.
- You can change the folder structure for each of your clients to mirror the folder structure of their individual Hubdoc accounts.
- The last step is to push all of your clients historical documents into Sharefile. Once pushed, all of your clients documents will be located in their respective client folder within your one Sharefile account.