To transfer the payment of a client’s Hubdoc account to another Accounting or Bookkeeping firm, follow these instructions:
Firm A: Removing the Client
Downgrade client from their "Billing Information" page. Doing this will remove your access to this client account. All files previously fetched into Hubdoc will still be available to the client when they login.
1. Select your firm's name from the "Organizations" page.
2. Click "Upgrade and Pricing" and select the client from a list of accounts.
3. Click "Downgrade" next to the client's name.
Firm B: Taking on the Client
1. Login to Hubdoc.
2. Select the "Accounts" button in the top right.
3. Navigate to the "Billing Information" tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, enter the new client’s email address in the field provided and click "Add a Client Account”.
5. The client will receive a verification email prompting them to allow you access to their Hubdoc account. Once the client accepts this request, the new firm will be responsible for the payments and will also have access as a collaborator.